Class A RFF
Despatch RFF Class A furnaces are specifically designed to meet NFPA 86 requirements for applications that include flammable solvents This Class A furnace is complete with a pressure relief panel, purge timer, and exhaust fan. The RFF features horizontal recirculating airflow to ensure exceptional temperature uniformity throughout the furnace. These high-performance furnaces deliver temperatures up to 538°C (1000°F) and are great for such processes as annealing, aging, stress relieving and other process critical applications.
The RFF is available in cabinet and benchtop models. The cabinet furnace is suited for volume production while the benchtop model, with its small footprint, is ideal for high temperature process development in a laboratory.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Temperatures up to 538°C (1000°F)
- Class A package meeting NFPA 86 requirements for flammable solvents
- 3 models – 4.2, 19 & 35 cu. ft. (117, 552 & 991 liters) capacity
- Horizontal recirculating airflow
- Protocol 3TM control with large LCD display,
- integrated data logging capabilities and USB port for simple oven set-up and data export
- RS485 Modbus communication
- PC interface
- Audible and visual high-limit alarm
- 304 stainless steel interior
- Disconnect switch on main