PTC is a top-loading oven specifically designed for burn-in, qualification testing and calibration of oil and gas downhole drilling instruments. The oven is built to withstand harsh oilfield conditions for many years, with heavy duty construction and an aluminized interior for maximum corrosion resistance. Horizontal airflow with adjustable louvers ensures uniform airflow across the entire length of the chamber.
Features At A Glance
- Chamber size: 2.7, 4 or 12 cubic feet (76.5, 113.3 or 339 liters)
- Maximum temperature 260°C (500°F)
- Horizontal airfl ow with adjustable louvers for uniformity
- Silicone door seals and positive latching clamps for security
- Protocol 3TM control with large LCD display, integrated data logging capabilities and USB port for simple oven set-up and data export
- UL listed open control panel