RapiTrim-C-G (532 nm)
Green lasers are typically chosen for thin film applications requiring a small spot, or where there is a material interaction advantage over the IR wavelength (e.g. stronger absorption, cleaner resistor removal, reduced substrate damage, etc…).
Advanced laser and beam control, combined with available proprietary high-speed flying probe technology allows the RapiTrim systems to outperform older technology in both high volume production as well as low-volume, high-mix operations. Circuits can be as large as the substrate itself, and probing of dense designs is effortless, previously requiring multiple passes with multiple probe cards.
System Features Include:
- Intuitive Graphical User Interface with ProSys operating software
- Advanced Beam Positioning and Laser Pulse Control provide high throughput, accuracy, and process stability
- High Accuracy, High Bandwidth Real-Time Measurement system
- Auto-Calibration functions ensure repeatable quality
- Extensive System Diagnostics continuously monitor all critical components and machine performance
- Sealed Beam Delivery protects optics from process debris, extending component lifetimes
- Touchscreen operation (full HD size)