LCC / LCD
The Despatch LCC/LCD stackable clean process ovens are designed to save valuable floor space and provide a variety of tailored options for your specific needs. Typical applications for these ovens include die-bond curing and other semiconductor packaging processes, depyrogenation, sterilization and drying for life sciences. The oven is configured for 220/240 volts and 50/60 hz.
For production environment processes where minimal contamination is essential, the LCC and LCD Series ovens offer the highest standards in HEPA filtration. Re-circulated airflow is 100% HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtered for operation at ISO Class 5 (Class 100) or better within the oven chamber. This oven can also be ordered without HEPA filtration.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Available in air or nitrogen atmosphere configurations (100ppm oxygen capability).
- Forced exhaust is standard on all models for rapid cooling.
- Programmable control of the nitrogen and cooling water is standard on the nitrogen atmosphere units.
- Lockable disconnect switch on the control panel for easy servicing.
- Protocol 3TM control with large LCD display, integrated data logging capabilities and USB port for simple oven set-up and data export.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior with