Despatch burn-in ovens are engineered specifically for applications such as high dissipation forward bias, high-temperature reverse bias, dynamic and static burn-in of IC, RAM, ROM, microprocessors and other semiconductor devices.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- High volume recirculating fans maintain consistent, uniform temperatures required by MIL STD 883D while removing heat generated by the load.
- Rear wall is easily disassembled and removed to simplify fixturing of power leads or feed-through boards into oven.
- Traditional horizontal loading. Side to side horizontal airflow provides uniform atmosphere flow across horizontally positioned loads.
- Over-temperature protection control monitors maximum temperature and shuts off heater if setpoint is exceeded.
- Easy-to-use temperature controller featuring user-friendly arrow buttons for changing setpoints. The controller also contains programmable EZ-Keys enabling simple one-touch operation of repetitive user activities.
- Controller communication includes EIA 232/485 Modbus® RTU and supports network connectivity to a PC or PLC.
- MODEL OPTIONS
- Maximum temperature of 260˚C (500˚F)
- High Dissipation Capacity
- Air or nitrogen atmosphere